Tuesday, January 12, 2010

mental rambling


Save the trees

I loved the latest commercial of Idea cellular for save the trees. Just recently I was reprimanded by my friend for taking unnecessary print out and the advt made me feel a bit more guilty. True one small step in right direction can make a world of difference.

I have now become more judicious than before in terms of paper usage.

Freedom

some days back during our evening walk, dexter found a dead puppy. He went on licking it to bring it back to life and I had to pull him away and then wash his mouth so that he would not catch germs. The body of the little puppy often invades my mind and makes me sad. But then they say when a dog dies his soul becomes free. Hope this little soul finds his freedom

bhai

today is my brother's birthday. We were talking yesterday night till 3 am. Not to celebrate his birthday but because he was not sleepy. We have been sharing our lives ever since he can remember and our bond thank god grows stronger over the years , so does our differences and in many cases our beliefs but yet at the end of the day, we will be there for each other, guess thats what counts...


m for ma.. m for mobile

my bro bought ma a new mobile and ever since its been her toy. Of course she knows not much than to receive calls. Since not many know her mobile number, family happens to be her only callers and whenever she goes out she would remind me to give her a call. Just like a little girl with her new doll would do. Baba too is excited that his new mobile has an fm radio. How little joys still rock our world warms the heart in the chill of winter

No comments:

Post a Comment