Monday, October 19, 2009

diwali da festival of happiness

i was coming back home on friday on diwali eve .. was surprised when the security guard at the hyderabad airport wished me happy diwali.. that one smile and wish made me feel special and happy.. we landed on time at bombay.. again added to my smile... the road had less traffic .. smile broadened.. and i saw an ac bus going my home.. well those who are not familiar.. earlier there were no ac bus services available between bombay and new bombay but now the state transport has made this new initiative.. seeing that bus i left the cab and took the bus.. the seats flush and the ac keeping me cool away from the dust and humidity further broadened my smile..i met an old uncle in there who again was a complete stranger and we got talking a bit.. my smile broadened .. while getting off the bus he too wished me...

ya diwali does bring in a feel good factor.. a spirit of festivity .. while walking down to my home from the bus stop i saw a little girl and her mother walking down the street, the little girl seemed so happy i patted her head and she turned around to show me her new bata chappal her mom got her this diwali and i smiled and gave her a chocolate i had bought.. and wished her happy diwali...

with joy in my heart and smile on my lips i moved forward to my home sweet home.. there i see dexter and broi on their evening walk.. and i could not be more happy ...

thank god this year the noise crackers were less so dexter too did not freak out as much

diwali truly brings in the good spirit out and warmth in our heart...

1 comment: