Wednesday, October 28, 2009

paradox called life !

today i had called up a printer for some urgent work and she told me she was busy in the hospital, the word hospital always makes me go a bit cold, bringing back not so old memories of iccu.. and i shuddered and asked if i could help .. well she informed me that its the brother of a laborer who is in last stage of tb..she thinks poverty leaves very little choices... and i was sad listening to her for a bit .. but as i got busy wit work i forgot all about it

in the evening a friend called up to tell me his father aint feeling too good and he does not much trust the docs coz they are after money..

well life is full of paradox ...

money is strength and money is weakness too..

so how do we survive ??

my dear friend anita always says, its all in the hands of destiny .. so why worry .. whatever has to happen will happen ..

well leaving things to destiny makes me feel real weak.. not in control.. and that makes me uncomfortable..
but then worrying about future too wont help and neither will i be able to know what destiny holds for me unless i go out and find out what it does not hold for me . .

so here i am .. doing what i want to.. loving all i have .. longing for more.. looking out .. and going all out at life !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment