Monday, February 15, 2010

broi

I always encouraged my bro to communicate as I have seen most men don't communicate unless its death and death situation and then its too late. Lately he has taken up my continuous nudging to write a blog and he finally did it.

I have known him pretty close all his life but yet when I started reading his thoughts I felt I really did know quite little bout him. His thoughts were fresh and different and he could finally put them to words was something that thrilled me. If you get a scope do visit his blog posts at ....

but I loved was he finally listened to me. Well whom am I flattering.. I guess it was his time.. loved the line he wrote.... god wears a different watch than us... true he does as he alone knows the right time..

do check his blog and put in your comments


No comments:

Post a Comment