Saturday, December 5, 2009

Criticism.. constructs ?? !!

Not been blogging for long. Not only that I have not even been visiting my blog site for about 20 days now. Thats something because I am my only loyal reader. So dear blog am sorry.

I just realized the reason I have not been blogging. Nothing really interesting is happening in my life, not that this is something new, my life is as mundane as it can be but earlier I would atleast find something humorous or annoying or silly to share. Then one day my bro told me that he thinks my blog post have become very boring and monotonous.

I decided, I will take his constructive criticism in the right spirit, I for days stared into blank word documents, jabbing words and deleting words with equal ferocity. Thought it was time to write that big bang novel I claim I will always write. I did that for days together every night before sleeping and then that pursuit lost its charm as  nothing magical happened. Then started the even more boring one way sparring with god for making me so little talented which quickly lost its charm as god did not respond with acid dipped one liners to spice up the war !! so I got back to my blog, will pen in words that come in my heart and continue my lone journey towards creative writing with my goal clear in my heart, my soul still ready to give company to my heart and my mind being pulled along as else it would wonder lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment