Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pointing fingers to others .. 3 pointing to You !!

Well as an after thought I have put these lines which I so conveniently had forgotten to mention

I was commenting honestly again on my brother's drawings when he started painting after years of break. More so I gave honest hard hitting comments as I saw his friends were flattering him for reasons unknown to me but definitely not because of his drawing skills. So I did not want bro to get carried away by those comments. I missed out one little point here, my bro is generally too level headed and knows his worth. When we were kids, the exam for which I would brag home I would score full marks, I would not fare well and for the ones I thought I would do bad, I did well .. Each time.. Every time without exceptions. On the other hand my bro could almost predict with only 5 % variation his marks for every paper and he too was right ..  Each time.. Every time without exceptions.

Some times in relation we just forget to give space to the other person, trust the other person's judgment, respect the other persons feeling. All in our zeal to protect the other person from harm, not realizing maximum harm is done by our this attitude. After burning my fingers I did learn my lesson, hope I dont have to revise this lesson soon and follow what I believe in.


broi n me :D





No comments:

Post a Comment