Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tiger gives a (mouse) flash

Since I am back in the business of  being boring let me use this opportunity to say something to justify my credibility.

Well I was driving to work in the morning and like I said earlier I fear all vehicles.. no exception.. no favorites.. so this driver in honda city all of a sudden got out of his lane and entered mine without signaling. We could have rammed !! I obviously got  mad because I am superstitious about a good start and it was an important day work wise for me. Luckily for me the signal went red. I walked up to him and gave him a piece of my mind with lot of love. Seeing that he is an south indian uncle ( read as 40 + , fat and goon looking) I expected him to add on words to my vocabulary but something really hilarious happened. He in a real squeaky voice said “Sorry”. Of course it did burst my bubble to spoil up for a fight so I just said the typical monologue that proceeds sorry “ what do you mean by sorry ?” and huffed and puffed back to my car. But later I just could not stop laughing at this incident. Sure the tiger did give a mouse flash.







No comments:

Post a Comment