Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ka boom !!

Been a while since I had something to say, not that things have not been happening, but nothing substantial worth a mention.

Feel like the under dog of the fairy tale like movies (both hollywood and bolywood) where  am living a non existent life and boom there comes the magic in my life and I become a super hero !!!

Well I had gone to Bangalore ashram of art of living to loose some weight and gain some sense, luckily or unluckily either things did not happen. (of course it could have been worse if the opposite happened in-spite of the fact that my resources in terms of sense is restricted to non sense !!)

had to get back to work with a lot of pending things to cover up so ya life have been mundane, boring and uneventful to be crisp !!


still waiting for my “ka boom” moment !!


this is me and my fav aol gurl 


No comments:

Post a Comment