Friday, November 5, 2010

dexter at it again !!!!!!!

well i have this one life time member dexter fan club and you can guess that member !!!!!

no really, who ever meets dexter does always asks me about his new antics.... and that always make my day, usually i hate narrating stuff but when its dexter am all game as many times.....

ya i know i sound so lame .... but then am honest .... cheeky right !!

well dexter off late has been obsessed with sleeping in the balcony coz cool wind blows there and there is a fan which is angled at his ass... so he loves the feel of artifical air on his ass and natural air all over :P

one night my parents decided to swap rooms and in the process dexter had to sleep in the balcony as i had closed the door by mistake and he is particular about sleeping at night in my parents room...

in the morning i wake up with a rude shock ... dexter puts his paw on my stomach and gives me two whacks with his paw............

and my ma is rolling on the floor laughing and i wonder what did i do to deserve this wake up love... ma then enlightened me....

the whole day was spent in laughing at this incident.....

ya i know u might not find it funny... guess coz ur sense of humour is not developed :P

1 comment: