Tuesday, November 16, 2010

DND a hash !!!



monday mornings !!!

need I say more ?

And I received like some 7 sms promising me the sun and the moon gift wrapped along with the stars as special offer !!!!

it is frustrating as I always check smses due to work ethics and when I cut my attention from work to check such silly sms, not only is my attention lost, my temper flares up !

Are you thinking am crazy as usual .. well hold  coz I have already activated DND (do not disturb) for marketing calls and smses and complained when I initially received such calls and got tired of follow ups !!

And today when I got really frustrated I again called up to follow up the same and to my horror was told that the DND was deactivated !! Finding the culprit is not a task Sherlock Holmes would appreciate to take as this would flaw his near perfect record of solving unsolvable mysteries !!

Am I the chosen one or you too suffer from this problem ?

I guess our “chalta hain” attitude has been abused way beyond limit !!!

But of course I do see a change, today when I am harassed, if I threaten going to media, my work sure gets done (only good use of mindless media channel hungry for gossip and having a tacky knack for sensationalizing  the most non significant of happenings !!)

But what about the docile in-educated part of society ? They still heavily bear the price of all things wrong in the society ! Wish equality, fair play, justice were not words on paper and on the lips of government but becomes a part of every life in India

No comments:

Post a Comment