Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time god / goddess !!



I find it kinda freaky when philosophers , poets and other arty people glorify death and when I read such ideologies, I always hope this does not inspire a depressed person who reads this to attempt suicide !!

And why glorify something you know nothing about and when you know about it .. you cannot tell .. ha ha .. ya I know sad joke .. but come on tell aint it true ?

I mean I love similes and I love metaphors but come on telling death will set you free from this world is kinda corny..

Of course I do think how death will be and more than death I think of those alive how their lives would be.. But I realized what is eternal is time. With time death is forgotten, with time peace is restored, with time wounds are healed.. so why not glorify time ?

In hinduism there as so many lakh gods and goddesses, wonder if the brilliant idea of having a time god or goddess occurred to them.. guess will have to google it .. and if it exists the person must have been me in my previous birth …...

hmmm the god or goddess would have twenty four  arms, twelve  on each side, would weigh 60 kg and would be worshiped at  0:00 am. I for sure would want this one to be a goddess as men are always late … he he...

No comments:

Post a Comment