Saturday, February 21, 2015

Living the life !

Dexter is going to be 10 years old this December. One after the other I am getting news of dogs had to be put to sleep due to some disease due to old age. 

Yes my heart bleeds each time I hear these news and Dexter is more smothered with sloppy hugs and kisses which he clearly does not relish.

My brother keeps telling me to always be happy with the fact that we have always ensured  that Dexter is cared and loved for. 

Each time I hear about a friend of parents die, I go through the same phase, minus the smothering with love for obvious reasons :).

Why is memory so short lived and long lived at the same time ? Paradox. We forget the joys of the moment when we worry about the unknown future and we forget about the wonderful moments we spent in past when we are upset with the same person at the moment !

Every Diwali I take care of Dexter as the cracker noise are very hurtful for him and our adoptive stray dog also comes over. 

But this Diwali we went to my house to first Diwali there :) It was so much fun with Dexter going nuts with so many new smells. 


Wishing a pollution free Diwali !





No comments:

Post a Comment