Tuesday, July 14, 2009

couch potato at work !!

off late I have been hooked to tv on week day evenings, earlier I would scorn at people who would do the same and label them dim wits but off late I lead their gang.
But I realized something real funny. I and ma now watch the same soaps, all mushy collage lub story ones and now find a lot of time to catch up on each other during the breaks, I do my routine free hand work outs as it no longer is boring due to ma's company and the soaps happening.

Now baba too joins for sarabhai vs sarabhai and bro whenever is home gives company which is rare due to his evening schedule. Our dexy always snoozes during these soaps and at stipulated intervals pines for attention which is taken care of by me and then dexter after being assured he still rocks our world go back to his smug trance.

Bro and I always had deep discussions over wwe raw, smackdown and main events so he is not much missed during the daily tv jig.

So who ever said being a couch potato was dump or dim or whatever expression you have for lack of grey cells, it is the coolest thing to be. It has medicinal, emotional and now even physical benefits. Medicinal: you get your daily dose of non sense to laugh at, emotional: great time to bond with family, physical: club it with your exercise schedule so you dont need to put in extra hours and dont need to do it alone!!
so happy couching you dim couch potato :)


No comments:

Post a Comment