Sunday, July 5, 2009

lub is blind and painful

Dexter hates it when am off on tours and if my bro’s study trip coincide with mine then we are in for double whammy .. dexter stops talking and eating.

During my twice a day calls back home during these trips, I would take a status check on dexter and ma would go he is mad and sleeping. Day before ma said he had no dinner and refused to go for his walks . so we had hit rock bottom !!

I came home yesterday evening with a real bad back injury so dexter after his welcome dance number wanted to go out on a walk with me. I could not do the honors because of my back problem and he refused to go out and eat.

Today at six I wake up all guilty for not taking him for his walk as all night he slept on my bed moving restless, I knew he wanted to pee. I woke up baba and requested him to take dexy out but dexter being the stubborn refused to go out with anyone but me. I inspite of severe back ache had to go grudgingly with him and there was snuggles waiting out for us.. so off went out brigade of dexter, me, baba and snuggles on a real early morning walk. I still full of sleep looking a scare crow in my night tee and hair which seemed like had a hell raising battle.

During my walk when dexter was doing his silly dances I could laugh through my pain just seeing him happy and then I realized how pain and joy together can be an out come of love; no wonder they say life aint easy!!

Snuggles is back at it.. again he just suavely greases in the moment he sees our door open and does his merry dances in all our rooms and then runs to ma for his daily quota of milk and bread.

Today too he came home and woke ma up by going to her room and boy was she surprised. But what dexter did kind of made me again wonder is this love… when ma gave snuggles his milk , dexter purposely tripped it..

Baba is the second in line to pamper and spoil dexter after me whacked him,, god and did he deserve it. In spite of all the love, attention and goodies he gets he gets jealous of snuggles.

Love is such a complex thing.. it brings out the best and worst in us and yet we cant survive without it..it can make us secure and happy at one time and totally insecure and unsure of our selves the very next more. it rocks our world and our gets our life rocked out coz of it. we are loved because of who we are or inspite of who we are and then we get scared that if he / she did not like or love us after knowing who we are!!

Again I go out to make sense to dexter that we will love him crazy inspite of as many snuggles come in our lives…. And I go back to my pain killer but relieved dexter went for his walk and get my self together for his evening walk which I inwardly dread for my sake.. need to c a doc

4 comments:

  1. ohh me first? even now that happens, great!

    eii how is your back? plse do take care, that can get real nasty ok?

    lovely pict .. got bright smile :-)

    haha dexter lol ....hope he wont miss yaa that too often

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi deeps..how r u doing .. no updates from u off late

    me literally bed ridden today.. yup will get an x ray done..

    gee thanks...

    ya dexter is really get too demanding n mean at times.. spoilt brat !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey di...gud to c n read ur blog...especially stuff abt dexter...he is too cute....u tc...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ruchi, thanks for dropping by.. ty for ur comments, do drop in ur thoughts as well. btw we totally digged the cake u had made.. thanks

    ReplyDelete