Sunday, April 18, 2010

doing beautiful !!

I have been travelling to the mini metros like bhopal, indore, lucknow, agra and feel proud to see economy thriving, best index are the number of malls, beauty centers mushrooming and thriving.

Yes these sights do make my heart swell with pride but somethg other than disparity that saddens me is cruelty towards animals common in all these cities.

I alway
s remember the words of mahatma which I think are the wisest words spoken against cruelty towards animals “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated” 

What amazes me always about we humans, we always want to look good, so that we feel good but why don't we do good to be good?

All our energies, time and money spend on acquiring the world to say hey beautiful when being beautiful is all about doing beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Bhopal is still calm and has the natural beauty intact.

    ReplyDelete