Sunday, April 11, 2010

this moment !!

offlate hearing too many bad news.. a very dear friends father died, bobby am real sorry this happened. then couple of days back  heard a couple of other friends friend's father died and i was really very upset.

I always pray to god for a longer life of my loved ones the moment these things happens to other and try treasuring every moment i am with them.

I was touring and so was baba so called him up and was so happy to hear his voice and once i was back i was just treasuring the moments with my family.

but once i get over being upset i will get back to taking them for granted...

but this time round i have decided no more taking people who love me for granted and always showing how much i too care.. true life is too short.. live for this moment.. and treasure it !!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. get the same feeling always.. that um taking my parents for granted.

    ReplyDelete