Tuesday, August 17, 2010

hiding from me !!

i was off on work tour and dexter gets real mad at me when i go, i have to wait for him to go off to sleep before i start packing else he gets upset the moment he sees my travel bag down.

this time too i did the same thing and as usual when i was back i was wrapped in my dexters arms and down on the floor with him petting me :)


but what really touched me was usually in the evening i take him for his evening walks and when am on tour my bro takes him out but the next day i was held up at work so my bro took dexter out for walk and this boy refused to budge !!


he waited till i came ie almost 2 hours after his due time to answer nature's call. he welcomed me and then ma told me the story. i was very touched with this unconditional love he showed !


we had one of the longest walks, he is an ace at emotional atyachaar !! but i so enjoyed it though by the end of it we both were tired, our hearts were warm with love and camaraderie


that's when it struck me, we always hide behind our invisible walls,hiding our feelings, sometimes from our loved ones, sometimes from people we cannot stand and sometimes even from our ownselves !!

the false pride, the fear of taken advantage of,  the image to maintain, the aftermath of our action.. the bitter feeling at the bottom of stomach, the wanting to let go ..all are justified and yet the feeling of flying by doing what you feel like cannot be second by any feeling in the world !!


and still we are so good at convincing our own selves that what we are doing is good that after some time we loose touch with reality, feelings are to be shown towards ones we love and sometimes even towards ones we dont...


what is life without a touch of madness.. without a touch of pain.. without a touch of wickedness , without a touch of sin, without a touch of silly pride, without a touch of greed for more, yes life is all about this and more .......


so i did grab my little bit of the moon, smiled at a stranger, hugged my mother, ragged my brother (ok that one is routine), waved at someone i usually ignore ......


changes... life is full of them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment