Thursday, August 26, 2010

raju ban gaya gentle man ?? !!

 its ironic that we celebrate 63 years of freedom and yet we are bound to corruption,red tapism, bigotry and many others such evils, faces would have changed but the devil lives and trives !!

i was surprised to see on 16th august on papers just a news article on raju of satyam being released on bail. I was surprised that not much news coverage by news channels was done on the same who otherwise sensationalize something as gory as pedophilia !!

we have made a mockery of " of the people, for the people and by the people"

& media that is getting powerfull by the day is dominated by the money pundits

nothing looks real and no one there to trust ..

I dream of an India that is stands for its rights
I dream of an India that is united by its belief and divided by only geography
I dream of an India where knowledge is transparent & reward is directly proportional only to effort
I dream of an India where smile is real and tear evaporates into hope
I dream of an India where each Indian is proud to be an Indian ...

No comments:

Post a Comment