Wednesday, August 4, 2010

its a gurl thing !

have you guys seem the new sony vaio “go vivid” advt ?
To tell you briefly, it shows kareena kapoor changing clothes to match the color of her new sony vaio.

The take home msg here is “ a lappy with vibrant colors to match your colorful personality and its a simple to handle pc”

well I initially felt that the woman's intelligence was getting insulted here, we have come a long way from the barbie doll era !! but back of my mind I grudgingly had to admit to myself that a marketing driven company like sony knew what they were talking about.

I decided to do my little primary data collection process by asking a few girls around and found yes women did like lappy's to match their dress and an pc which talked about simplicity was good....

wow and here I thought I being a woman understood women !

God had to make us different in a better way than men ;) so no apologies what so ever for being the way we are :D
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment