Saturday, August 1, 2009

who am I to judge

i was in the ladies second class compartment in the morning one day.. if you know bombay local trains .. u would know when i say it was jam packed even by harbour line standards.. anyways i was standing near the exit door as i could not manage to go in ..

a 30 something lady standing beside me started to cry, i found it weird but did not bother to ask her the reason.. my defense i was minding my business..

some other lady was kind enough to ask her why was she crying ... the protagonist replied she wanted to get down at the next station but could not due to the crowd and had an operation done which was hurting...

i that time too had no empathy for her as i thought she was faking the whole thing so that we made way for her...


later i thought.. who gave me the right to judge her !! especially when i get so miffed when others do that to me !!!

i felt embarrassed and started arguing with my conscience with real silly excuses.. but inside i knew i was wrong and resolved to not make this mistake again !

No comments:

Post a Comment