Monday, August 31, 2009

my baby's got a secret !!

Some days sure are bummers. I woke up to the chantings of some kirtan on tv which sounded more like hooting and there starts the perfect day with a migraine. So was in real foul mood. (generally my not-so-serious foul mood is a killer !) To add to my woes a kid bumped my humble spark with his grand ennova and had the cheek to abuse me in actions and I of course returned the complement in words. in this one manship i could not note his car's registration number!

The whole way to the office went in first giving myself mental kicks and then calming my nerves and then I realized as usual in a signature after sight manner that this is exactly what secrets is all about ! One negative event leading to another! So I had to stop the moment the migraine started to cool myself and be more positive.

But today I have decided I definitely wont let this happen again. The concerned party who love to listen to loud chantings have received due notice for their acts and warnings of the predicaments that awaits them in case of repetition of the cause of my concern. Second no more driving on crowded roads being preoccupied and further work on my driving skills and reflexes so that I do not get effected by the morons behind the wheels and anticipate better than react.

I really believe in the philosophy behind the secret which states that we attract every good or bad thing that happens in our lives. Each thought in our mind sends out a signal to the universe attracting similar thoughts. Today was a text book example of this fact.

I practice it in a real simple manner and I have even showed it to some of my friends. Some found it useful and others told me to take a hike. But here is it for whoever is interested.


First be conscious about what you are thinking, if its a negative thought. Replace it with a positive one.

Eg if you are worried about ur increments.. let this be the dominant thought in your mind: “I will get a good increment”


Believe that what you think is possible and make a visual collage of the positive outcomes of your thoughts.

Eg: pin up the sexy jaguar's pic on your desk that you want to buy from the increment money


Start living what you believe in

eg: check out where you would like to park your jaguar once you buy it, who would you ask to wash it and with which detergent.


It all might sound funny initially and if it sounds funny then you should try it more as for the sake of humoring yourself and slowly you will see this working out.. try using it as a game initially : think of a friend you have not met in a while and tell yourself, you will receive a phone call or mail from that friend and bring this thought in fore front whenever you are conscious that you want to follow the secrets.. wolla.. it sure will happen and then try the game with another thought!

for more information refer to book: the secrets by rhonda bryne and the dvd too is available at most of the m world stores or any dvd store worth its mettle. I suggest you see the dvd first and then read the book. Helps grasping and referring things lots easier.




the link to the site is http://www.thesecret.tv/

No comments:

Post a Comment