Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lost or loss ?

My attempt at writing a fictional dark short story. its not as dark as i would have aspired to write.. my laim excuse for not making it - its my 1st attempt !!



The last time I met him, we had a bitter fight. I told him to go and finally he understood I meant not just to go then but out of my life for ever. All he went on saying is he wanted a hug. I dint feel like it so I dint. He called me names and left. I dint feel bitter or sad. I dint feel. He dint exist in my world anymore.

But now he just dint exist in any world. The news reached me a couple of years late. I really don't know if I feel any pain, I think I don't. Too much happened in my life since I last saw him. Well that sounds like a shallow excuse in my ears too. Well I think the real reason was I dint love him ever. We were attracted to each other. I ran out of fire soon, he was still there.

I have an all important board meeting in an hour, so I cant afford to go down the memory lanes. May be some other day I will think of him and pay my last regards.

The day never comes..



4 comments:

  1. If he had been a good friend, then it's a great loss, but if he was not, then you just lost someone that's all :-) sorry, been worried about Murphy and his surgery etc...will blog about it tonight. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi anu, hope murphy recovers soon.. me too is real busy with work on weekdays and dexter on weekends, he has severe skin disease..

    but this post its my attempt at writing a story .. here its more about how dark and brutal life is ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed the first sentence about it being your attempt at writing a short story. I like it.
    Severe skin disease...how???

    ReplyDelete
  4. well dexter is very prone to fungal diseases.. due to the pollution in bombay he gets these ringworms all over his body so i have to all the time apply cream and b after his medication.. which he hates so its a struggle everyday and at weekends i have to take him to doc for follow ups.. so really getting very tired as work at office is also too much..

    i was trying to write a dark story :)

    good to no murphy is doin good now

    ReplyDelete