Saturday, June 20, 2009

Have my cake and eat it too !

As a child when I had to mug up the proverbs for my grammar exams I would really hate it coz most of them dint make sense to me

Here are some of the some real no brainer proverbs that I have twisted to make sense to me..

# A good beginning makes a good ending

Well ask the Dot.com guys.. they are still bearing the brunt of their fabulous beginning !!

So A good beginning makes a good beginning.. period
A good end depends on the amount of connections you have !!

good ending depends upon how well connected you are to the goons, politicians, how loaded you are and what are the other connections you can pull out


# A good man is hard to find

A good man is impossible ... question of finding thus does not arise !!

#A woman's place is in the home
Am sure the feminist groups would have taken strong objection to this one

A woman's place is where her heart is.. man's place is where most women are !!

# All good things come to he who waits
No wonder all important bills are waiting for clearance by the government, year after year

All good things come to he who waits but good things don't happen

#All's fair in love and war
then why do we complain ??????

# The world loves the lover
really then why so many love stories don't flourish ?

# You can't have your cake and eat it too
then why in the first place would I want my cake ???

# some mathematical quakers that have boggled Mathematicians and Scientists

-A stitch in time saves nine
- A miss is as good as a mile
- A picture paints a thousand words
- A volunteer is worth twenty pressed men


Am sure you to have your list, so please go ahead and add on !!




No comments:

Post a Comment