Friday, September 11, 2009

trip to moon ..

Have you noticed you are a pro when it comes to solving problems of others or pro when it comes to solving your either professional or personal problem and totally clueless while solving the other one !

Well this happens with me often and one day it really got me thinking why does this really happen ?

I discovered that when the problem is what I am facing, I would look at it with all baggages attached.. depending upon the situation the baggage could be either emotional, operational, background, attitudinal (din rake my brain for a few more) or may be a mix of these baggages and so the problem takes the size of a huge bully and we run for a corner to hide in or mourn or bail in time to think of a way to out smart the problem.

But someone else comes around asks you why you so upset and you open flood gates to your anguish, and the guy just walks casually smacks the bully and there boom the bully ie problem just disappears !! just like an angel.

That I think is mainly because the angel looked at the problem from heaven, as it is, minus the baggages and hence could come up with a solution. So he / she could give a solution so easily where we are lost.

So things in life are so simple that we fail to notice them maybe because we are use to such complex situations or we complicate things as we know no other way of doing things.

Maybe thats why many distress book talk about “take a break.. go for a walk .. smell the flowers ..”

So now I try solving my problems by first going to moon I.e. looking at the problem for what it actually is minus my baggages and then solution finding becomes easy and not only that I also manage to find alternate solutions.

So next time you have a problem... just hop and move to moon.. solution will be there once your back from your trip :)




found this interesting quote by Albert Einstein which very much says it all

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment