Friday, March 6, 2009

my story too has a happy ending !!

love you for ever .. yes that was my promise.. but as the cliché goes about promises.. yes they are meant to be broken.. i break all rules, i cheat, i steal, i kill your spirit .. your trust .. your confidence .. i kill you....



i live through my life by selfish rules and with immense faith and dedication towards these rules..

a good life it is .. women at my beck and call, money in my bank in heaps .. and huge heaps mind you .. parents who dote on me and idolize me.. a dutiful wife, children to pamper and who love and fear me.. what more could a man want.. peace ??

what about peace .. the noise inside tries to chide me .. i just calmly smile back .. that is peace.. people i have cheated are lost in the world of anonymity, so i am in peace here..if the game made me loose.. i changed the game.. if she left me .. i ensured she went to no one else either.. he tried to curb my path, now he cant find his way around his destiny..

i am on top and the world looks beautiful from here.. albeit a bit small.. a bit dirty .. a bit powerless .. but up here i am in peace..

i am not only in peace with myself .. i am now passing on this path of peace .. accomplishment.. spirituality to others who have faltered in their path..

many of my pupils are making me proud.. yes this also gives me peace...

the voice inside smiles.. he is battered but yet makes his opinion about me heard.. he tells me this wont last for ever .. he says i have to pay for the hurt .. the pain .. the pathos i created .... he says my end will be very painful.... i smile back...

it did come .. my end.. i was ready for it..
i had enough of Peace on Earth .. now let the party begin .. IN HELL !!

No comments:

Post a Comment