Saturday, March 28, 2009

those were da days

me n dex were on our final walk for da day n i see 3 ladies in the park .. swinging on the swing and giggling like little girls.. it was so infectious that i and dexter also joined in.. dexter did the clowning around and i did really let my hair down n played on the swing..

these ladies were like 60 + and really enjoying the moments.. it brought back a flood of memories from my childhood..

but i guess there is still a little child somewhere hidden in each one of us... i still hug ma when i am scared.. i still hold my bros hand when we are crossing a crowded street (dat really annoys him n to add to it i give him a peck so dat he turns really red .. he he..) so things do get better with time.. i would give my barbie doll a bath and change of clothes until recently .. dexter decided she shouldnt go thru the torture of bath so he broke her... chocolates still are the bribe that works wonders with me.. fairy tales are still the best bed time story books and ya lil mermaid makes me cry even today..i still get equally excited when baba calls n says he is getting us some goodies for me n bro and we still fight about who gets to keep what...

thinking about all this brings back the smile.. and i guess in dexter i c that every bit of child ... he really makes me forget my worries and become the lil girl i was once...

time to hit the sack now..

oh btw thatz me n broi on day b4 holi.. many years back.. aint he real cutie pie then...




to add to this..

29/03
i also saw today a middle aged lady with her husband going for an evening walk.. and she asked her husband to pluck flowers for her hair.. n the loving husband dotingly did it..

cant imagine my baba doing it fo ma.. but it was so lovingly done.. made me feel a sweet pain in my heart..

No comments:

Post a Comment