Monday, March 2, 2009

future = uncertainty = fear = courage = success





have you felt totally disconnected from surroundings which till yesterday spelled nothing but familiarity .. love.. protection.. solitude.. most of all belonging.. gave you sense of identity.. a sense of belonging .. i off late feel i dont connect with anything around me.. its a bit weird since nothing around me has changed radically.. well whom am i kidding no where close to change either.. life is the same.. people around me are the same.. my work place is the same.. my friends n family are the same and yet i feel so different off late

Like I am preparing for this change that is going to hit my life and somewhere it does not make me that happy which is a bit scary. coz i am the kind of person who thrives on change as it makes me feel alive.. the sense of adventure .. new learning .. newness always has made me dizzy with a pleasure i cannot explain .. there is a gleam in my otherwise totally boring eyes ...

hmmm .. maybe i am hallucinating and maybe am not.. time alone as they say will tell.. untill then i have too many things to finish in present to worry too much about the future.. but then i feel change or wateva it is my future is standing in the dark corner .. waiting for an opportune time to unfold the mystery ..

5 comments:

  1. Bipasha, it's time to begin writing that novel/story inside you...I know the feeling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i hope i can .. have been trying since days ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason .. i cannot paste a comment on your blog so have mailed the same to u :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are history atleast for me.......

    The shortest way to control the situation is

    "Look upon the most noble thing u can attempt for in your life time and go for it. Rest all will take its own place."

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) thkz will keep dat in mind

    ReplyDelete