Sunday, April 5, 2009

mr right..No contenders

someone asked me what i felt bout romantic love and that really got me thinking on it... and here is what i think..

till date my ideal man is Raj from DDLJ. i think he represents what most woman want in a life partner..

He might flirt with other hot chicks in the world but only YOU are the Only Hot chick that matters the world to him

He would think of me as a hot chick even if of how i look or however big a pain i am to be with sometimes (but that is pre the brain surgery !!)

He would make me laugh through my tears and make me cry out of happiness

He would know what to say to make my weak at knees and yet i would know he really means every word of it

He would bear me through the bouts of PMS or anything that makes me behave like a nut at times

He would show me the right path when i falter and be there to support me when its difficult to follow it

He would know what i am thinking or feeling even before i tell him a word..

He might forget dates like birthday but would make me feel special in many ways each day

He would win over my parents irrespective of the degree of their some times irrational behavior

He would make my world rock and make me feel complete and grow old in the company of his warmth and ready to take on together whatever the future holds..


daz my mr right .. no contenders though ..


No comments:

Post a Comment