Sunday, April 26, 2009

bloggotherapy !!

my entire family makes fun of my new habit of writing a blog post to express what i feel. I threaten them and also my buddies not to mess with me as the could get their dues on my blog .. i am a firm believer of "dont (only) get mad .. get even !!"

gags apart, i really feel good after expressing what i feel on my blog posts.. it has really become like a therapy for me .. you know once what is making me upset is out there in the post .. it is out of my system and i start feeling better and whatever makes me happy when shared here.. makes the happy feeling last longer and brings a smile to who ever reads it ... (even though its only me who reads it often !!)

so i thought eureka i coined a new word "Bloggotherapy" (i like other marketing professionals have this passion to be the originator of new terminologies)

my bubble was really short lived.. it was already taken .. google can be brutal sometimes...

anyways but i really feel by writing what is bothering us, most of the time helps us to separate the facts from our perception and then helps us see things in a rational manner and then find a solution to our problems..

many a times it might just help to get it out of our system and some other times helps us to take it lightly as someone reading what you have written shares her or his point of view which makes your problem evaporate

i earlier would use retail therapy but my pocket needed another therapy sessions so now bloggotherapy it is .. free of cost ... full of fun.. get new perspective and win new friends.. truly a win win situation .. yipppeee

so happy blogging and bye to sulking !!

4 comments: