Thursday, May 14, 2009

thank God for Women !!

Like I had said, I would write about the common traits in women too .. but here I aint letting out the big secret..

well coz there aint one.. I find it hilarious when women go ballistic about men not understanding them and men when they say women are impossible to understand !!

we are very expressive creatures .. it should not be difficult guys for you to figure us out .. but of course all the trick lies in how u handle us .. always remember there is an invisible “Handle with utter most Care” sign in case of women, coz if damage is done, one lifetime is too less to pay up for them !! no kidding there eh !! :p

anyways here we go ..

# we love to talk.. period
donno why researchers spend time / money / energy to prove universal truth

# we believe in fairytale
irrespective of age / culture / upbringing .. dolls & fairies always have a special place in our lives

# we believe we can change the man / men in our lives
and we spend our entire life chasing this illusive dream !!

# we are much stronger than U think
we might cry seeing a sad movie, laugh at a stupid gag as per men.. but when it comes to standing up to a situation .. we have much more grit n courage than most men !!

# we dont like Maths
its too boring !!

# when we say this .. we mean .............
No = NO !!
live with it or move on !!
I wish you would do this = you better do this or you are dead meat buddy
do I look fat (ya its a cliche!!) = I know I am looking fat but I want you to lie and tell me you love me inspite of this and make my day !!
nothing = my world has been torn apart !! & I am dieing to tell you the gory details
we need to discuss = > you are in serious trouble buddy


# most potent stimulus = Chocolate
aint matter how old we get, how much we deprive ourselves to be in shape but this is poison ... however bugged we might be.. give us that and we change in a jiffy !! and whoever said women were difficult to please !!

# emotions .. always extreme
holds true for most women... we dont believe in moderation when it comes to emotions.. we give it all and when we stop... its forever !!!

# we are unique ...
never compare a women with another.. we love to believe we are the only one of our kind .. no we dont feel vain about it .. coz thats the fact !! else we are in for that discussion !!! :p

I cant end without penning a few words on the women I have known all my life, my mother is the quintessential women for me.. she gives so much to us, she is always there to take care of us inspite of the hurt we instill to her, she cries when she sees our pain but bears her's (pain) silently without letting us know. She will fight the entire world inspite of her puny self so that we are sheltered and safe. But she will melt the moment she sees us smiling and happy.. her jokes and yapping makes our lives lifely and how much ever we may crib she is our daily dose of entertainment with her narration of daily antics around the house.. some day I wish I can be like her ( in certain ways only !! :p)


Guys we may be not too gunk ho on the facts like you & let emotions rule us but we definitely God's best creation .. and I have Nuthing to say to men who dont agree with me !!
( Beware these guys : you are in for a big email on this topic !!)


2 comments:

  1. i got to be inserting myself right inside the heart and mind and soul of a woman to respond to this ...
    and the reasons are above there ...
    i belive woman is the last beed in the hand of the creation to help him go on with his eternal plan...

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) good to hear that from a man

    ReplyDelete