Thursday, May 21, 2009

to be like me

god make me fly high like a kite in the cloudless bright yellow sky..
god let me swim like a fish in the deep blue ocean

god teach me to dance like a peacock in the green lush jungle


he smiled and said ... i made you to be like you ...
go find yourself and be like you ...


i was sad and confused..
find myself ? how do i do it ?
i am always with me ??
how do i be like me when i know how to be no other !!

i went back to my world,

found my obstacles .. embraced my triumphs..

encountered my pains .. caressed my joys ..

stood by my allies .. overpowered my enemies..

overcame my weakness ... recognized my strengths

learned my lessons.. lead the path to change


then one fine day, god came to me and smiled..
i told him all i did.. all i gained.. all i lost..
all that matters .. all that is vain ....


he again smiled and said, "so you did find you .. you are now like you..."


you soared the heights of success..
you flew like a kite but by being only you

you swam away your sorrows, however deep they were..

you swam like a fish but by being only you

you danced on conquering your fear

you danced like a peacock but by being only you

i smiled now not with joy but at my folly..
i searched the world for me ..
and here i am with me...

i thanked god for making me ... like me ...




6 comments:

  1. Ei little ambitious there ha?
    but the One knows why and how things happens looking into the centuries to come ..

    To be what we are called to be…

    heyy this s a lovely one ..
    meaningful …

    and that pict of you is quite a soothing & cheerful looking one

    I am not sure if animals have knowledge of death!
    I always thought it was some instinct at work!
    They are more sensitive to the energy moving in the air, in the atmosphere than we are ..hence…

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey deeps, thanks so much .. ya buddy... as i said got inspired to write thanks to the encouragement from u guys..

    well animals are aware of death, in fact even of danger .. on reading this post i just googled and got something interesting on this topic..

    http://www.all-creatures.org/articles/mourning-howdo.html

    in fact there was this interesting article bout some time back in the paper that there is this cat in london hospital who would sit beside a person would mean the person would die in the next 24 hrs,

    animals 6th sense along with other 5 are very astute..

    humans on the other hand have lost most of any kind of senses they had !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. exactly ... we seem to be more comfortbable hearing and speaking elecrtonically, ha? and that makes the differnce ...

    hey, Bips, so more and more rhyming lines in the fore.. na?

    Of course , all of us have fond memories and sweet moments with our moms dear …
    Obviously words don’t express, explain everything ….

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there deeps.. true bout all u said...

    thank god words don express all so that actions have more scope wut say ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are lovely posts.. keep it up. Am blogrolling you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey hi thanks .. sure do that would love ur comments...

    ReplyDelete